Last year I graduated at Sask as a fashion designer, a study that took me 5 years instead of 4, the hardest study I ever did, because I had to dig each time into myself. The hardest but the most meaningful, because I learned a lot about me, but also about my culture.
My ethnic costume (Kuba King) in my third year was a trip to Congo, my roots, while my mastercollection (Dare 2 Fly) in my last year was a trip in west Africa…
After I Graduated I participated in September 2021 at the Challenge Zeb & Young Designers, and to my surprise was choosen with other 4 young designers.
The project was to design a capsule collection of 5 pieces for the autumn /winter collection 2022…
A project I was not allowed to talk or share about, until yesterday (15/09/2022) at the presslaunch.
So here we are, one year later,
I am proud to introduce you my first collaboration and capsule collection with @zebfashion:
1. Bomber knitted jacket (Printdesign inspired by the Kuba Textiles)
2. Pants (Printdesign inspired by the Cowry/cowrie)
3. Wrapdress ( Printdesign inspired by the Kuba Textiles)
4. Trenchcoatdress (printdesign made feat @JOANNA_RETSIN)
5. Shirt dress (printdesign inspired by the Adinkra symbols)
✨In Zeb stores
BRUGGE – DENDERMONDE – GENK – HERSTAL – IEPER – MERCHTEM – SCHOTEN – TURNHOUT – WILRIJK & op ZEB.be of course!
for sale starting 12/10 ✨🙌🏿🤸🏿♀️🎉