TAMU Scarves -Kuba1
The TAMU scarf is
– 210 cm long and 30 cm wide.
– knitted in Doubleface stitch all over.
– weighs 400
– made of 50% acryl 50% merino wool
– produced in Sint Niklaas at the Knitting Museum
– Limited Edition
- Main color : Black
- Secondary colors: Baby Pink
Printdesign Made by Me ; therefore I got inspired by the *Kuba Textiles
*Kuba textiles are elaborate embroidered cloth made of raffia (palm leaf) fiber, from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They are Unique in their elaboration and complexity of design and surface decoration
Delivery : 2 à 4 working days in Belgium
1. Make your scarf a not to miss item for your styling; emphasize your look with it
2. An original and trendy gift.
3. Try different ways on how to wear it.
5 in stock
Through my brand I promote selflove, motivate people to appreciate who they are, because I believe that being yourself is what really matters.
Designing prints is my way to show cultural appreciation but also to embrace my difference in order to accept myself = love myself!